Business Factoring Tools
When you use Fast A/R Funding’s OneFeeTM Factoring, you gain access to a suite of valuable online business factoring tools that simplify your business life. Designed with the needs of small businesses like yours in mind, it has information that helps you grow your client base and manage your cash flow. Fast A/R Funding’s proprietary software and technology start helping you the moment you apply online and continue to work hard for you every day. With Fast A/R Funding’s business factoring tools, you know what is happening in your business and move forward with confidence.
Discover Cash Flow Simplified
You find helpful tools and simplified processing for improving cash flow when you use our online factoring system:
- Complete an online application in minutes
- Review rates and terms electronically
- Use electronic signatures to approve all agreements
- Eliminate the time and expense of mailing out physical invoices
- Monitor the status of factored invoices from anywhere in the world, anytime
- Receive funding by wire transfer or ACH -- in many cases the same day you submit the invoices
Benefit From Cash Flow Intelligence
When you choose Fast A/R Funding’s online business factoring services, you reap the benefits of our efficient, technologically advanced, proprietary cash flow intelligence software system that:
- Offers you quick approval and accounts receivable funding
- Seamlessly integrates your factoring invoicing with QuickBooks
- Provides data on your customers’ payment patterns, including speed of payment
- Gives you 24/7 access to your account information
- Offers insights that improve your ability to predict cash flow
Learn more about our proprietary business factoring software and how it works, by visiting our cash flow technology page.
Get The Knowledge You Need At Cash Flow University
You want to make business decisions that grow your business and create a strong foundation for long-term growth. You’ll find everything you need at Fast A/R Funding’s Cash Flow University, including resources that explain factoring receivables, cash flow, small business loans, fees, and other aspects of finance. Visit today to find the glossary, FAQs, reports and whitepapers, videos and webinars.
Access all the information you need to make an intelligent decision about business factoring at Cash Flow University.