Conquer Your Business Challenges By Partnering With Fast A/R Funding
You face challenges as a small business owner: cash flow issues, loan denials, startup costs and more. Fast A/R Funding helps you overcome those obstacles to success by offering small business financing through accounts receivable factoring services.
Factoring Helps You Succeed
With accounts receivable factoring services, you sell your invoices to Fast A/R Funding for up to 95% of their face value, providing your company with an immediate influx of working capital. Instead of waiting 30, 60 or even 90 days for a customer’s payment, you receive the money in as little as 48 hours. Use the funds to grow your business: pay bills, purchase new equipment, increase inventory, meet payroll or boost advertising. Having cash available at your discretion allows you to make smarter payment decisions because you’re not scrambling to make ends meet.
You get back to leading your business to success while we take care of the accounts receivable work: help collect your outstanding invoices, managing both your accounts receivable and your credit risk, and providing the tools and service you need to succeed in today’s market.
Taking The Fear Out Of Factoring
Using invoice factoring services for small business financing doesn’t have to be complex. With Fast A/R Funding’s OneFeeTM Factoring, you receive the cash flow financing you need and know exactly what you’re paying for the service. You’re never hit with an additional fee at the end of the process.
Find great tools and information here on our website to help you understand accounts receivable loans (also called asset-based lending) and to make the choice that’s best for your business:
- Visit our accounts receivable factoring services and invoice factoring services pages for detailed explanations of how factoring services work for your small business.
- See a comparison between factoring and other forms of business loans.
- View our industry and geography pages to explore factoring services for your specific area or industry.
- Peruse our corporate blog to catch up on the latest industry trends.
- Check out our FAQ page for fast answers to common questions.
- Contact a highly trained cash flow consultant! Call anytime, 24/7, at 888.833.2286 and send us an email at email@example.com.
You need fast, competent factoring service, and you get it with Fast A/R Funding. We do business better. And we look forward to doing business with you.
Ready To Get The Cash Flow Funding You Need?
If you still have questions, schedule your free consultation with one of our cash flow consultants by clicking the button below.