Accounts Receivable & Online Invoice Factoring Services In Florida
Florida is a busy state, boasting the world’s largest tourism industry along with robust space, agriculture, construction, service, software, research and health technology industries. Every day those industries are supported by the more than 1.6 million small businesses that call Florida home. With a challenging economy and intense competition, most Florida small business owners are spending increasing amounts of time managing their invoices and finding ways to cut costs. In Florida, accounts receivable factoring services are the ideal solution to these challenges.
How Do Accounts Receivable Factoring Services Work In Florida?
Waiting 30, 60 or even 90 days for a customer’s payment makes it hard to plan and budget. It also costs you time and money. Accounts receivable factoring services (also called “invoice factoring services”) help businesses better manage their cash flow.
Here’s How It Works:
- You apply in just minutes, using our paperless, secure, online system
- We carefully review your application for invoice factoring services in Florida
- If approved, you receive up to 95% of the face value of your invoices in as little as 48 hours
- We help collect your outstanding invoices
- You get back to business
Benefits Of Accounts Receivable Factoring Services In Florida:
Accounts receivable factoring services in Florida provide great benefits over traditional bank loans:
- Approvals are based on your customers’ creditworthiness and the value of your invoices, not your personal credit history or collateral
- We help collect your outstanding invoices and manage your accounts receivable, saving you time and money
- Bank loans take weeks to process. Our proprietary technology and industry-leading practices allow Fast A/R Funding to provide the most efficient, cost-effective invoice factoring services Florida has to offer in as little as 48 hours!
Call us at 888-833-2286 or click for more information about how Fast A/R Funding’s invoice factoring services in Florida can keep your business on the fast track.