Electronic Factoring Services In Georgia
If you own one of the 700,000+ small businesses in Georgia, you know that Georgia considers small businesses a big deal. Georgia ranks among the top three best states in the country for entrepreneurship, workforce quality and cost of living. With equally high rankings in transportation and infrastructure, and a strong state government support system for small companies, Georgia is a great place to do business.
Most of Georgia’s small businesses have fewer than 50 employees, and companies that size are particularly susceptible to the cash flow challenges. In today’s economy, traditional small business loans have become costlier and more difficult to obtain. Accounts receivable factoring services give Georgia’s small businesses a better option.
Accounts Receivable Factoring Services In Georgia
Fast A/R Funding offers the industry’s most efficient, cost-effective accounts receivable factoring services (also called “invoice factoring services”). We know that late customer payments, payroll increases, and fluctuating operating costs make it hard to plan and budget. Constantly managing accounts receivables results in loss of time and money while jeopardizing your business. Fast A/R Funding offers accounts receivable factoring services in Georgia to help businesses better manage their cash flow.
Accounts receivable factoring services in Georgia are effective and affordable:
- You apply in just minutes, using our paperless, secure, online system.
- We carefully review your application for invoice factoring services in Georgia.
- If approved, you receive up to 95% of the face value of your invoices in as little as 48 hours.
- We help collect your outstanding invoices.
- You get back to business.
Accounts receivable factoring services in Georgia are ideal for small business financing:
- Approvals for invoice factoring services in Georgia are based on your customers’ creditworthiness and the value of your invoices, not your personal credit history or collateral.
- Once you are approved and funded, Fast A/R Funding helps your company manage its accounts receivables and its credit risk, freeing you up to focus on managing your business instead of your invoices.