The primary responsibility of the Business Development position will be to assist Fast A/R Funding in sourcing new clients through establishing new inbound marketing channels and nurturing existing strategies. The process of sourcing new clients includes but is not limited to the following:
- Contact leads provided by Fast A/R Funding through inbound marketing techniques by phone and email to sign them as new clients.
- Assist Fast A/R Funding management in implementing and monitoring new inbound marketing techniques.
- Be able to describe the Fast A/R funding product accurately to prospective clients including pricing, advance rates and processes.
- Directing and assisting prospective clients through the online application process.
- Follow up with prospective clients for any additional information required by the underwriting department.
- Provide management with periodic updates and pipeline reports.
- Other duties and responsibilities as required.
- Using traditional marketing techniques to establish new clients independent of leads provided by Fast A/R Funding.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.