Pennsylvania Factoring: Online and Efficient
Small Finance Business in Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania’s small businesses are key to the state’s well-being. They account for a significant share of the state’s economic production and hiring. Below is the latest available data to illustrate the status and contributions of Pennsylvania small businesses:
- 989,659 small businesses in Pennsylvania
- Small businesses employed 2.4 million workers in 2010 and accounted for 48.6 percent of the private sector labor force
- Small firms make up 98.3% of the state’s employers
No matter what industry your small business is in as long as you sell to other businesses and have at least $20K a month in sales your firm can benefit from online Pennsylvania invoice factoring with Fast A/R Funding.
- It is free to apply.
- There are no monthly fees or factoring minimums
- The system is completely online with no paper documents
- You only pay for what you use
- It typically takes less than a week to have get up and running